The information contained in this Web Site is for informational and educational purposes only. While it is based on professional advice, published experience, and expert opinion, it does not represent a therapeutic recommendation or prescription. Consult your personal clinician for any specific medical information or for any medical treatment.
The information contained in this Site is provided on a blind-basis, without any knowledge of the reader’s medical condition, identity or specific circumstances. The application and impact of the information may vary from person to person. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this Web Site. EuroLight is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by the user of this web site.
With respect to this Web Site, EuroLight:
- Makes no express or implied covenants, warranties or representations of any kind regarding any of the information contained on this Web Site;
- Disclaims all liability of any kind for the content of any information transmitted to or received by any individual or entity in connection with such individual or entity’s use of this Web Site; and
- Does not endorse or recommend in any way any such information contained in this Web Site.
With respect to any legal issues relating to any of the information or issues contained on this Web Site, you should obtain legal advice from your own licensed, trained, and competent legal adviser(s).
Please be advised that EuroLight:
- Possesses no control whatsoever over such links or any sites linked thereby;
- Makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind regarding any linked site; and
- Assumes no liability of any kind for information contained in any linked site.
This Site and all the information it contains, or may in the future contain, (hereinafter called “Content”) which is the property of EuroLight and is protected from unauthorised copying and dissemination by Luxembourg Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. Certain of the trademarks and logos displayed on the site may be owned by third parties. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Site or any Content displayed on this Site, through the use of framing, linking or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Site.